Psychics/Pregnancy

Question
Hi, My name is Tanya F born 23 May 1974. I was just wondering if we will have another baby and when, I would very much like another but my husband needs more convincing. Thank you very much for your time.

Answer
Tanya--I do not take "when will I get pregnant" questions and I do not like making predictions on things that are in your own hands, within your power. It's also not my place to help you convince your mate.

But I will say this, you are 41 years of age, when your baby is born next year (if you get pregnant this year), you will be 42. When she is 15, you will be 56, when she graduates from high school, you will be nearly 60-. Do you really want your late years filled up with child rearing and contending with a teenager in the middle of thew 21st century? Taken a bit further are you wanting to be grandparents too, for your child's children will soon follow her schooling.

Your husband is looking forward to retirement, and possibly putting some money aside(if he hasn't already in an annuity or bonds) for some real travel and good times with you. You are robbing him of his dreams by pressing him for another child together. You also are limiting your own fulfillment as a person by reducing your life to just the (loving but responsible) act of bringing up a child.

I would suggest you think this through. Paying for schooling, college, and keeping up yourself with the rapidly changing technologies will put great pressure on you two. And so much is uncertain right now.
So, consider why you feel another child is important to you two now.

Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)