Psychics/Re: Finances

Hi, my name is Tanya born 23 May 1974 and my husbands is Troy born 25 February 1972. I was just wondering if you see our financial situation improving in the future with my husband getting a promotion or me getting a job and when? Thank you very much for your time.

Hello Tanya, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Clover and Birds - the cards are saying you have lucky energies around the both of you, but you mustn't inadvertently turn things against you by believing that neither of you will be financially lucky in the days to come. Think in terms of law of attraction, be positive and get outside and network. Be positive, and create affirmations to yourselves to swim in money! Blessings to you on your quest of being proactive.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there