Psychics/Re: pregnancy

Hi, my name is Tanya Paech F 23/05/1974 and my husbands name is Troy Paech M 25/02/1972. I was just wondering if I will become pregnant again as I had my tubes tied after my last baby but I would love to have another one. My husband needs a little more convincing but if it happened I would be absolutely ecstatic. Thank you very much.

I am not seeing it in the immediate future. I am seeing this being something that shows some slight options coming into the next year 2016 only. I do feel that your husband will come around but it looks like the procedure might be a challenging one.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.