Psychics/How will he react

Question
Hello,
  I'm Emily as was born in 1992. I've been seeing Chris (1984) since December. He was in a long relationship and had a rough break up prior to our relationship. I have fallen in love with him and understand that he is guarded. He has slowly been opening up to me, which is a great feeling. My question is, how will he react if I tell him I love him? I want him to know how I feel but I don't want him to shut down on me. Thank you for your help!

Answer
Hello Emily, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Rider and Bear - the cards are saying there is a need not to be too mothering, too overprotective, too wanting to make him feel at ease because then you'll be making him feel claustrophobic. If you can find the balance, then it could potentially be okay. Blessings to you on your quest of self-love.

Psychics

Gipsy