Psychics/save my marriage

Question
Hello sir, I am really tired of running after my husband and trying to save our marriage. My mother in law created a lot of problems between us while she was here for my delivery. He has left home 3 times in last 5 months and after lot of apologizing he comes back. This time it has been 24 days since we talked and he is abroad for work and I am home alone with my six month kid. I dont have the energy to keep running after him, this time also I had been trying all these days. He is not ready even to talk. Has this marriage ended? Neither I have energy to wait nor say sorry. Please help.
Anjani (me) June 24, 1982
Amit (husband) Nov 30, 1978
Anusha (daughter) Oct 26, 2014

I gave him an ultimatum yesterday that if he does not talk to me by today then I will file a divorce. Also, I cannot imagine living life all alone with my kid :((

Anjani

Answer
Dear Anjani
things are not as you described them as there is you accepting his apologies every time again and although saying you are tired still did not file for a divorce until this very moment
amit feels that he can be richer or do better if he was not in that commitment but just like you reluctant to let you go and so the both of you are kind of stuck in a marriage and had a child while at it eventhough things were not working well prior to this child birth
sometimes in life we cant have it all and you need to choose what is more appealing to you , staying married with the comfort or hope that one day he will learn to respect you and your family (although its not sure he will because he never is too satisfied from nothing and always think he can achieve more than what he already has) or puting an end to this misery and divorce the guy moving on with your life .
you should also know that according to the tarot if you wont put an end to it within very short time there are great chances you will be pregnant again from him and I would not recommend this because it will make it even harder to you to consider letting go and move on with your life and will make it a big burden on your kids .
I can not make that choice for you dear you are in charge of your life I can only check what will happen with it and it did not look like you are ready to let go yet.
meaning of this is that he serves some needs in your life too the question is how bigger are those needs than the need to enjoy love and respect in your immediate family.  

Psychics

Inbal