Psychics/Tim

Question
Hello and thanks for your service!

Thee is this guy names Tim and he was born on October 21, 1994. I was born on May 3, 1994.

Ever since I noticed Tim, I find myself being heavily attracted to him. We used to live down the hall from one another as well. Whenever we would see each other, I/friends would notice how often Tim looked at me.

My question is: Why did Tim stare at me?

Answer
Dear Jordan,

Why don't you ask him why he stared at you? I feel like you need to be in control of relationships/like to harness most of the power, so if you asked, that would be like "giving away your power," but it would also lead to knowledge. You're perceptive enough to determine, by his answer, why he stared at you. I don't usually get questions like this! It just seems so easy to figure this out on your own. I feel like he's a little mischievous and kind of likes to keep people guessing, but that's a game, and you can't go around in life playing games. It's too short.

Either ask him or forget about it and find someone who will tell you how he feels. It's just not worth it, and there's nothing deeply mysterious about this at all. I feel like you're reading too much into it.

Good Luck,
Shep.  

Psychics

Shepherdess