Hi. My name is Lisa and my dob is 11/16/78. I was going out with James, 4/26/76, for 6 months.  All of a sudden he broke up with me.  We never had an argument or anything.  I thought I had found the love of my life.  Will we ever get a second chance?

This was all him. Honestly I know how hard it can be to have this happen and have no explanations but as I can see it things were really good with you and he. You did not imagine that.
The problem for him is he is a bit of a wild card and in recent weeks he met someone he was attracted to and wanted to explore himself with. I do feel he will come back to you but honestly he is someone you should really try to get to know before you take him back. What he did, it will happen again and again.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.