Psychics/Advice

Question
Hi my name is Arquita (female), DOB November 7, 1988. I wanted to know how can I attract "Mr. Right" into my destiny? Thanks for anything (:

Answer
the first thing you can do is try your best to let go of any past haunts. more often then not we are burdened with pain and sadness so the first step is to take a moment to heal. Call it a healing week, day , month, that is up to you but carrying around pain from people who should no longer matter does hinder our progression.
This might sound strange but once you feel stronger ( and you will) list all the things you want in your new man on a paper.. be solid in your words. send it out to the universe , either put it in a balloon or burn it ( with caution of course and blow the ashes into the wind.  

Psychics

psychichelper