Hi my name is Arquita (female), DOB November 7, 1988. I wanted to know how can I attract "Mr. Right" into my destiny? Thanks for anything (:

the first thing you can do is try your best to let go of any past haunts. more often then not we are burdened with pain and sadness so the first step is to take a moment to heal. Call it a healing week, day , month, that is up to you but carrying around pain from people who should no longer matter does hinder our progression.
This might sound strange but once you feel stronger ( and you will) list all the things you want in your new man on a paper.. be solid in your words. send it out to the universe , either put it in a balloon or burn it ( with caution of course and blow the ashes into the wind.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.