Psychics/curious

Question
QUESTION: hello my birthday is november 26, 1959. I did not see the answer to my question.. I asked if me and my family has been cursed. Nothing is working out for us.

ANSWER: I did not get your name and family is a very vast term I am here to answer one question so If you wish to share your name I can check your financial condition and the rest of your family can write me any time they feel the need to.

QUESTION: my name is grace, sorry I did'nt add it before.

Answer
hello there grace according tot he numerology you are in a year that will eventually bring balance to your accounts meaning you will see upgrade in your financial condition within three months and it will have to do with change your location as well. another thing the tarot were suggesting is maybe try to consult someone proffesional about how to run your finance in the future in a way that will serve you better  I personally find listening to material from a counselor name Suzan Ortman had me improve my condition greatly so If you browse her name online you will find a lot of free material from her which is good to listen too.  

Psychics

Inbal