Psychics/Disappointments

Question
Hi, I hope all is well with you. I've been struggling for so long. It's always disapointment after disapointment. I try my best to deal with it. I laugh alot to cover the pain but I just don't know what else to do. Ive done all I feel I could do and now I just dont have the fight in me to do it. How don't know how to change this direction. I don't understand why its so hard for things to work out for me. I am young, I should not have to cry half my life because of constant disappointment. I am tired and dont know what else to do. Please help me understand what is happening.

God bless, I wish you well.

Answer
Warm greetings Tabitha,

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

Yes, all is well with me thank you! I am sorry to hear of your hard times.

First of all, are you a Born Again Christian? I ask this because God, through His only begotten Son Jesus Christ, takes care of His children! When you are aligned with God you are close to Him and He hears you much clearer than if you are not. Distance and desolation is created when a person chooses to not be with God or to become Born Again thus, saved. Therefore, it could be that your hard times come because there is no one to look to or speak to in your time of need such as Jesus Christ.

God helps those who help themselves. He is there for you because He loves you and would never leave you nor give you more than you can bear. But when a person is God-less, then they cannot expect to receive the true blessings and gifts that only God can bring to them.

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Tabitha, and may God bless you! And remember always that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself as being wholesome and loving at all times. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer meaningfully and Out Loud, you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected and arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†