Psychics/feeling unsure

Question
robyn
robyn  

gabrielle
gabrielle  
hi my name is gabrielle wright (july 15th 1995) i am in a relationship right now with a woman her name is robyn (october 26th 1993) but i am not completely happy. will are relationship get better and we will be truly happy together or am i suppose to be in a happy relationship with someone else?
thank you.

Answer
dear Gabrielle
if you are not happy you should not stay in this relationship especailly that numerology suggest you can have many communication problems with each other mostly because you are so different from each other and because she is very controlling while you do not like to get orders. it is time to move on .  

Psychics

Inbal