Psychics/Financial security/freedom

Question
Susana
Birth date: Aug/25/1987

I am frequently anxious about my current and future financial situation. Do you see a change in a near future that may indicate that I reach financial freedom?

Thank you,

Susana

Answer
actually as long as you depend and work with the financial system there is not much freedom there but you can change your attitude toward your money and for that I do recommend you to look for material on the net by Suzan Ortman which gives many free tips of how to deal with your money and increase it . the tarot suggested you are not spending your money on your own and you have helpers around you that help you spend it on them too what makes it difficult to enjoy the money that comes from your work , the tarot suggested that within four months from now you will find a better way to generate money maybe even a better job but you will have to cut away from some people around you and stop the way they litch on your money.  

Psychics

Inbal