Psychics/Future of me and a good friend's relationship

Hi! So, about 6 months ago I started talking to this amazing guy and we hit it off immediately. Recently he told me that he's had a crush on me since we started talking, and I'm interested to know the future of our relationship. Will we end up in a romantic relationship? Or will we continue to be in a friendly one? Thanks.

Laura--your is not a a really psychic question. You are a woman with your own feelings, and intelligence.
You tell me that the guy already expressed and interest. So the question is do you like him? He is not the decider, you are. There is a kind of guy who suits you--clean cut, honest, fair, and not too hungry for sex. You want to enjoy easy things walks and maybe bike riding or just listening to tune or videos together. Why not step back from predicting the future of how long and simply enjoy him. Things grow, and that is how it should be. You should be thinking of fun and exploration rather than permanent lock down.
And you are free to make the moves. He likes you already.
So, let me say, yes you will date--please let it flow.  S

If you will, make a donation of 25-50 dollars to me. I am at your service. (PayPal)

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.