Psychics/help!!!!!!

Question
Hi Inbal, my birthday is October 22,1968 I am having a lot of financially problems occurring all at one time. I would like to know if I am going to lose my housing voucher because of my financial strain and do you see things turning around for me for the better."

Answer
Indeed numerology wise you are in a very challenging year but the idea is that challenge can also reveal to you forces you did not have to develope before and can manifest quickly for better changes as for the tarot i doubt you will lose your housing but you have to re evaluate the people you are hanging with because it seem some of them are not really your friends and cost you lost of money terribly also its a good thing if you can have some proffesional counseling about how to run your finance or let someone more responsible and very not friendly hold to your budget so you wont find yourself giving out money to people just because you feel you have too for the better relationship with them. and I doubt you are going to lose your housing but defentily recommend proffesional advisor about how to run your money from now on so it wont happen again. soon enough you will experience great reliefe but you need some help do nto try to do it all on your own because your hesitations cause you losts. good luck

Psychics

Inbal