Hello, Gipsy my DOB is October 22, 1968 well I am in a relationship with Reginald September 10 1976 we have been in a relationship for over 10 years. Well, he cheated on me with a girl named Jessica August 15, 1980. We went to counseling to get through the situation but I am still having mistrust issues. Well, I would like to know if there is still contact between Reggie and Jessica.

Thank you

Hello Pamela, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Whip and Mice - the cards are saying it's understandable that the past has put a distance between both you & Reginald, but if you really feel that there's issues still between the both of you despite the work done. Then you Pamela are the one to create the changes - leave him, become independent, start a new life - or are you comfortable with Reginald that you are ready to stay with someone who doesn't respect your needs, just because you're uneasy to create the change that is necessary. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there