Psychics/any hope for my love life?

Hi! I need your help in the department of love. I am a 26 year old girl. I am single for a long time now. The problem is that I feel that I have been put on hold in my search for my Mr. Right. I am aware of what kind of man I want as my life partner. But it seems like it is taking forever to materialise. Can you please help me figure out what is taking so long and if there is anything missing? Thanks for your time and advice. DOB is 18/3/89.

Dear Sunaina,

Thank you for your patience. Sunaina, there is nothing wrong with you nor is there an exact date that love will come to you. You can't hurry love. I would suggest you look at your current life for the answer. It is very difficult to attract new love when your attention or life-demands block your ability to meet or attract someone who is right for you.

Most people do not wisely marry until after 30 because they need their twenties to figure out who they are, what they want for themselves, and to shake off the shackles of the teen years and their parents' model.People of your age have to establish themselves in work, in community, as a self-confident one.

You also have to have yourself together--by this I mean knowing your strengths, keeping yourself in shape, and eating right--doing the healthy things. You have to have all your personal ducks in a row.
Are you working and self-sufficient, do you like yourself when no one is there to tell you how good you are or how much you are loved or liked? Do you need somebody to make you feel whole or complete? if so, you must work on yourself so as to be a whole person and able to draw an equal partner.

Last but not least, trial and error is good. How can you know what you want and don't want if you do not have a few unsuccessful relationships? All dating and bonding teaches. We take risks, we open ourselves, and we allow ourselves to be vulnerable. Sometimes we get hurt, sometimes, things just come to a natural end. This you have to understand. You have not wasted time or lost your way, you are worthy and maybe "Mr. Right" is still two to five years away. If so, do what fulfills you, focus on being whole, with that kind of self concern, you will draw a suitable and like partner to yourself. Okay? Don't worry. It's all practice and growth. You'll get there sweetie. Keeping dancing to your own music.  Shari

PS--I am sorry the answer was delayed but my computer and I have been having trouble. I finally figured it out. It would be appreciated if you would make a donation to my on-going work through Pay Pal. Just enter my email Thank you.  

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.