Psychics/Life

Question
Dear Sir,

These days am feeling stuck in life.As if things are stagnated and lonely. Is there any guidance on how to change things

Thanks

Binara

Answer
Warm greetings Binara,

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

The first thing that I am being shown is that your life has been fraught with much discord and this did not just start yesterday. It has been on-going for a period of time. There have been times when you felt alone and did not know what to do or whom to turn to. You also did not go into your deeper self in order to get to the prime reason(s) for why you were feeling that way.

Things continue in the present for you since you have not yet reached the understanding that you must in order to derive a clear answer to your feeling stuck in life, stagnation, and your lonliness.

Therefore, in order for you to receive the peace of mind that you are so deserving of you need to first go introspectively and search for the answer. You do this by going into a quiet place where you will not be disturbed by anyone whatsoever. No people other than yourself, no television, no radio, no computers, no noise of any kind. Disturbance of any sort will thwart your achieving success in getting to the bottom of this matter.

Once you have situated yourself you need to clear your mind. Take a few deep breaths to relax you. Then open yourself to asking the question mentally as to why you have been confronted with what you are currently experiencing. Ask God to provide an answer for you so that you will understand what you need to do in order to move forward from the point you are at.

Let Him know that you wish to be informed as to what you should do specifically to revert to a better state that you are desiring. The answer may not come right away so you will have to wait on it. But know that you have communicated with God through His only begotten Son Jesus Christ and an answer will be given unto you at the appointed time. Be open to it.

In the meantime, you must refresh your way of thinking. Get out of 'negative mode' thinking in that you are lonely and stagnated. The more you think that you are -- so you will become! Instead, reprogram your way of thinking in that you are now attracting nice, honest, decent, loving people who will be there to help you and be there for you when you need them. See yourself as being *worthy* of having others befriend you. Imagine yourself surrounded by beauty and many friends. See them laughing and being close to you as you desire. *Also, see opportunities arising for you!* Because they are there! Frequently, see yourself being successful and moving forward and forging ahead in life.

The more you see yourself as successful and with many friends, the sooner you will set that positive vibration in motion to cause it to occur! Be aware of the fact that your mind is however tricky. It will tend to make you feel that you are unworthy of all of that. Do not let it interfere with your mission to overcome that negativity. Each time such a thought occurs Dismiss It. See only the good that can come from your new way of thinking and as you think so you will become!

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Binara, and may God bless you! And remember always that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself as being wholesome and loving at all times. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer meaningfully and Out Loud, you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose, resurrected, on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†