Psychics/life path

Hello Oracle, my bd is sept.07,1984, female.What can I do now to set myself on the right path? Thank you

If you are alive, you are on the right path. But if you want to increase your wealth and your use of your skills for purpose on the planet, then check out wealth building programs on line. You can also find an online spiritual teacher, like Melanie at Ask This way you can target your inner life and have it start to direct your outer life for more fulfillment, success and a clearer sense of purpose.

When you say "right path" that could mean a lot--moving in the direction toward my educational, spiritual, marital or child rearing dreams.  It could mean when? When I finish school will i get a job right away? It could mean when I apply to college, will I be accepted, it could when should i move? It could mean If.
What will happen if I choose this over that?  So, you see, your life is wide open, and so are the pathways you could be addressing.

But what I sense is you need spiritual guidance, and that must come from your desire to connect with the Unseen and Divine. I do not know your belief system, but I would say, you need one to help you focus and to be sure your are supported by the Good that is Unseen. Some call it God, some angels, some the Unified Field of Being. Whatever you believe, use it to drive your choices and actions. You can always trust it. Your intuition is as good as anyone else's, so write a list of what you want in the next year, in two years, and in 10 years(more like where you want to be/what you have accomplished by then), and you will automatically move toward those desires. And automatically, that which you seek will move toward you, and your invisible support team will help you.

My grandmother used to say,"Trust in the Lord with all you heart, and with all your mind, and with all your soul, and he will make thy path." Can you use that?  Shari

PS--I am sorry the answer was delayed but my computer and I have been having trouble. I finally figured it out. It would be appreciated if you would make a donation to my on-going work through Pay Pal. Just enter my email Thank you.

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.