Psychics/Loss of a twin

Question
"In 2009 I gave birth to twin boys at 30 weeks. Both boys weighed a little over 3lbs. My son Camden survived but had to be in the hospital for 3 months. Thankfully he is a happy and healthy 5 yr old. However, my son Keller took a turn for the worsehours after being born he died in my arms. ( thankfully both were baptized hours after birth) Hours after being born he died in My arms I I was devastated and couldn't help but wonder if I did something to cause this my arms I was devastated and couldn't help but wonder if I did something wrong even though the doctors said there was no way that I caused his death. I was haunted by the thought of Keller not knowing that I love him. I have spoken to my parish priest about this and he said that "It is ok to be sad but God had a plan for Keller just like he has a plan for you. You may not understand his plan but you must have faith in Him.  Kellers short life affected many people around him and now he is in Heaven with God."Does he know that I do? Whenever I get really down and think about him, it is so crazy, but I often see a ladybug? Is this a sign from him saying hi mom I am ok? Is Keller still present around us? Does his twin Camden sense him? Any information would greatly help me with closure. I just want to know he is ok. Thank you so much for your time."

Answer
Very warm greetings Katie,

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

First of all, I want to extend my most sincere condolences on the loss of your beloved son.

Even though some years have passed since your son's passing I know for a parent that can not mean that the thoughts will cease to be concerning their own flesh and blood. We do not know why these things happen other than like the priest you went to see told you that God has a plan for each and every one of us. That is because we are His children. We do not own our own lives. We remain God's property. But the thought often comes to mind when someone so little has passed away on how could it happen that he left and why? Again, we cannot have any solid answers due to the fact that this is all in God's control and purview and not ours. God does take care of His own in Heaven and looks after them, so please feel comforted in knowing that your son is in the best and highest light and love that is ever possible! Being there, he does not suffer anymore as God has placed him with His most holy angels to look after him. He will continue to grow just as he would have had he remained on the Earth plane.

Spirit says it is a normal thought for many parents who lose a child to feel that somehow they may be responsible for that happening but they are not. How could you be responsible when all you had was *love* for him and wished only the *very best* for your child, your own flesh and blood. Your doctors have also given you an answer on this that it was not your fault. Spirit also says it was not. This is a special time to heal from this doubt and remove any negative thoughts from your mind that somehow you were responsible because again, you were not. And yes, Keller very much knew and continues to know that you love him, Spirit is saying. Because he knew that you helped to give him his life and brought him into this world with much love and caring. Even an infant can sense that strongly from a parent. So he *knew and knows*, unequivocally, that you loved and continue to love him.

One thing to understand is that before a person is born, God gives them a plan that will unfold when they become incarnate. They then help to develop the challenges for themselves that they will face in life. The trials and tribulations that will inevitably follow as well as the good parts. But it has all been designed for our further spiritual growth. Without these challenges we would not grow. This, all people must face at some point or another while in this physical life.

It is good your son was baptized and being an infant he was immediately accepted into Heaven. You should consider praying for him every day, for his soul and spirit. It will help him to elevate even faster into the higher realms of God's light.

About your seeing the ladybug. Ladybugs are cute creatures and a person who has passed-on can often communicate with loved ones left behind through various means. They can cause lights to flicker, appliances to turn on sporadically, the telephone to ring though when you answer no one is there. You may also find coins, feathers, and other objects as well as see or hear a bird singing or some other animal. Those are some of the ways our dearly departed communicate with us to bring us comfort during our time of sorrow and most need. So, yes, your son has sent you a very wonderful message through the ladybug that he is well and happy in Heaven in God's world of spirit! He wants for you to be happy and leave your sadness as when you are sad, he is sad.

And yes, your son is still very much around you and the rest of the family! Those in spirit are never truly disconnected from their loved ones. The reason we cannot see them is because their rate of vibration has changed since transitioning back into spirit. Our vibrations are quite low and dense compared to their high vibrations. It is just like seeing a fan sitting on a chair or some other object with its fan blades. When the fan is disconnected we can clearly see the blades(e.g.,the person). But when the fan is in the "On" position we can no longer truly see the blades as they are rotating very fast (spirit). That does not mean that the blades are no longer there because they are but we can't see them due to their high vibration. And so it is with spirit. He is still very much around you because you are his Mother and he loves you. He chose you to be his Mother and incarnated for a short period but he was called back into spirit by God for a special purpose to serve Him.

And his twin can of course sense his brother being around him. Twins are very special people. They are extremely close and even though one can be in spirit and the other incarnate that bond created by blood and love can truly never be broken. Camden is able to sense his brother being right there with him and I am being informed by spirit that his brother often comes to visit him during Camden's dream state. That is when our soul temporarily leaves our physical body and goes to the world of spirit to see and experience things and speak with others who live there now. Adults often keep a notebook around to write down the experiences they have during their dream state as soon as they wake up, and before their experience can elude them.

Again, be comforted to know that little Keller is doing just fine and is happy with God in spirit. He sends great joy and smiles to you with hugs and kisses. Spirit is showing me a scene where he is smiling profusely as he is being held in your arms wrapped in a blue blanket. Do not mourn excessively as that will only serve to break the bond of communication between you and those in spirit. See him as the same age as your other son and being happy and playful and continuing to grow. Because He Is!

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Katie, and may God bless you! And remember always that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself as being wholesome and loving at all times. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer meaningfully and Out Loud, you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected and arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†