Psychics/Love

Question
I want to know if my boyfriend is right for me I love him but we have been having issues lately . I  trying to work through it just don't know if I should. His name is Lon born feb 21 1973 and my name is Andrea born Nov 27 1974

Answer
Hello Andrea, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Letter and Lady - the cards are saying that you have to keep the lines of communication open between you & Lon, you can't have a relationship if you're letting guessing games enter the picture. Blessings to you on your quest for self-love.

http://intentblog.com/love-isn-t-always-bed-roses-keys-lasting-relationships-0/  

Psychics

Gipsy