Psychics/Love

Question
I am Andrea female born on 11/27/74 my boyfriend is Lon male 2/21/73 I want to know if he really loves me. He says he does but he's been pushing me away a little due to some personal issues.

Answer
Andrea
He does really love you and he does care deeply for the intense love you and he have but he has a problem with letting people in. Emotionally when things become tough he gets scared and unable to move forward and he has a problem with sharing things. I can see things getting better from this situation but Lon will go through deep and and difficult periods of depression with you and at times he won't seem to want to let you in.  

Psychics

psychichelper