QUESTION: Is Charles my twin flame Every time we get closer something happens to separate us, my health problems,work and just general timings. we both like each other but we have yet to get to even go on a date!Mandy dob 1966 Charles 1965. Many Thanks

ANSWER: I cannot answer this question for you, as many misunderstand the true meaning of a twinflame -

You are welcome to message me with a question that empowers you

QUESTION: I feel very connected to charles and he to me but it has been hit and miss. I am very indepentent and do not need a man but want one.I know we would be purfect for each other. Will this ever get off the ground? Many thanks Mandy

Hello Mandy, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Bouquet and Coffin - the cards are saying that something is not quite what it appears to be amongst the both of you, new decisions have to be made to invite in energies of happiness. You already know the answer within yourself Mandy, but you're hesitant to make any new changes because you prefer this endless cycle you're immersed within, it's like why change it's uncomfortable to do that, it's so much easier to run around in circles never finding home. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there