Hi my name is jaime i was born in 1975 my question is i have been single for 12 years do you see me ever finding love meeting a good man anytime soon?

Hello Jaime, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Book and Coffin - the cards are saying that you've been focused on your career path all these years, and now you're independent you have a choice to make as to whether you really want a man in your life. When you make the decision, then believe with your whole heart, and do everything possible to search for this guy (i.e. don't keep doing what you've always done) and then only do you have a chance of resonating this new guy into your life. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there