Psychics/Love will come again when you come back to yourself

Question
I just wanted to know if you see or feel anything for me.  I've been going through some tough times, well in my opinion anywAy. My name is Andrea born on 11/27/74.

Answer
Andrea,

I do not know what you wish me to see. Is it love and a new start?
Is it new employment or a move?
Is it being well and whole again, and finding that you are in charge of your life?
Is it reconnecting with an old love or reuniting with a estranged family member?

When you write to me and ask me do I see anything for you, it makes me so sad. It tells me you have lost your own vision, your own hope for yourself, and you own sense of connection to that which gives your life purpose. You are as able as anyone to have your life work, but you must decide that is what you want to happen.

So you may not have all the money you want or need, but that doesn't mean you stop meditating for new and divine ideas to prosper you. So what if you feel alone and unloved or supported, that is no reason to forsake your deep belief in the Will of Good in the universe. You are a child of the Most High and you are entitled to joy and peace, prosperity, and love. If you have forgotten this, I am here to remind you.

So stop feeling sorry for yourself. We all go through very challenging times--some of us are born with the challenges--such as deformity or blindness or even without loving parents.

Your guides say "take courage", set yourself this task:do something different today, something you just haven't done, or don't do. Do something else different tomorrow. then the next day, etc. This will change your energy and begin to show you the world as you haven't seen it in a while. You will see the possibility you wrote to me to ask--"you will see something for yourself."

Do something good for yourself today, and write me at my home email and tell me how you are doing in 3 days. I believe you can have your life back and have it more abundantly with love, but you must stop telling yourself the story of your suffering and lack. Lift up your eyes to the hills, your help cometh from the Lord...this is it   Love Shari

PS--I am sorry the answer was delayed but my computer and I have been having trouble. I finally figured it out. It would be appreciated if you would make a donation to my on-going work through Pay Pal. Just enter my email Shariananda@gmail.com. Thank you.  

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)