Psychics/Marriage with Lover

Question
QUESTION: Dear Inbal,

My DOB is 15th April, 1991. I want to know about whats going on in my lovers mind because he has been  behaving in a very odd way and is reluctant in getting married to me due to some property issues at his home. His DOB is 23rd march, 1987 . We have been in relation for past 6 years and he always loved me but dont know what has happened to him. Please clarify the situation for me as I am very upset due to this.

Thanks Alot

ANSWER: please read my profile here for instruction. thanks

QUESTION: Sorry but plz could you identify what was wrong with my question? I amunable to comprehend.

ANSWER: what are your names?

QUESTION: My name is Ayesha Sohail and his name is Muhammad Nawaz Khan.
Thank You

Answer
numerology suggest that it is not your best match and its not sure at all that you are going to get married or that he is ready to marry you any time soon. I also was not sure that his distance is because of any issue of property and look more like he feels he can do better without you . I suggest to back of from him and let him look for you and when he does if he does tell him he has to do more efforts and show you how he plans your future together or else he will have to lose you. I am sorry that I dont have good news about it but it look like you can do better without him

Psychics

Inbal