Psychics/mission

Question
QUESTION: Hello, my question is what is my soul mission or life purpose? I'm having a hard time figuring out what is my purpose on earth is. Female, sept. 07,84 thank you

ANSWER: Karim--we have spoken already, have we not?
Perhaps, you can tell me more about yourself: your talents, your education, your personality, your dreams of fulfillment, and how people see you, how they describe you. Do you believe in God?

QUESTION: I don't know my own talents.I do believe in God.I'm introvert type.I'm trying figure out my spiritual mission.I think people see me as smart,weak,helpful and a little psychic I guess.

Answer
Karim--
You are ready for a shift, and I suggest you get some professional guidance--from your pastor, a respected teacher(even if out of school) or a therapist. They have different perspectives and can help you see your self and attributes.

Your need now is not so much to focus on career or purpose or future but learning to love yourself.
Do you, for example, thank God for your life. Thank you body for its functionality? Thank yourself.

Do you study or want to study how to do anything:build, rescue, teach, heal, compute, design, model, assist (fire,medicine,dental, etc). Dream a little dream of yourself, but mostly say in the mirror everyday--with sincerity, "God loves you and I love you to." Do it until you believe it and feel it over several months.

If we could meet on Skype, and I could draw cards for you, I might be able to advise you more about your purpose in employment, but you need to spend time building your confidence by repeating that mirror work, and saying before bed: "I am your child Lord, show me each day how I may serve--guide me toward my greater purpose. Amen."

If you feel I have deserved it, and you wish, make a donation to me via Pay Pal. Just entered my email address:shariananda@gmail.com

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)