Psychics/Moving

Question
Hello, my name is Michael and my DOB is April 3, 1976.  I am moving out of my house for the first time and I am a little excited and nervous.  I am trying to move forward in my life because I let a stutter hold me back.  Can you tell me how this move is going to turn out and will I meet someone?  Thanks

Answer
Michael--congratulations on your forward movement in your life!!!

Of course all will be well. Anything you do will always turn out well because you were born to purpose, but like everyone else, you must go through the stages of maturity and choice. Your first job is to see that your own basic need and support systems are in place. Will your work be enough to pay for your new place along with monthly food, household, transportation needs? Will you have roommates or nearby friends or neighbors if you should need help? Will you have time and energy for outside activities not associated with work?

As for finding a girl friend and continuing to be strong in meeting the word with a stutter, you have looks, and talents, and a wonderful sense of humor, so focus on your strengths and strike up conversations in the coffee queques, in grocery stores, and as you encounter random people. Use your immense charm, and it won't be long before you have meet a friend who becomes more. You can have what you want, but you have to ask for it. So make a wish list of all the traits you desire in your new girl and how old she is to be and what he abilities and age will be. Put that under your pillow and sleep on it; read it each morning. This will set your direction and draw several new girls your way. Choose or just date. Give yourself 90 days after your move.

But I caution you, do not try to take on romance if you are not yet stable or able. S

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)