My uncle got in trouble with the law and might face prison time. I believe that he is being made an example of in his case. My question is, his court date is July 2nd. He has a lawyer that might help him but we want to hire another one because we believe that he might be a better lawyer in this case.
Will my uncle end up going to jail? Or do you see a different outcome for him? Should we even bother hiring the second choice lawyer?
My uncle is Aaron Izilov
Dob 7/31/64
Thank you for your help!

Hiring another lawayer did not look like it will change anything nor am I sure that he is going to jail as currently the chances are 50-50 and depend on some female unless we are dealing with a sexual natured sex that I saw in the tarot. numerology wise i would suggest the trial will happen after his coming birth date but if not I have to admit that your uncle is not a stupid man and knows very well how to protect himself nor I am thinking he will listen to any psychic advise. but to sum things up I do not think he is going to jail and another lawyer wont change the outcome just will cost more money.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site