Psychics/Promising future

My name is Stephanie birthdate is November 11 1986
I have recently met someone new and I want to know if there is a future for us to be happy together and someday form a family or if I should not even consider it. His name is Jesus birthdate May 12 1991

it always grabs my attention when someone tells me I met someone new and wants to know if we can become family. what happaned to patience to give some time and see if you like him really if he is ready to make a family and how are the feelings invovled because numerology and the tarot does give you propabilities but it is good if you also consult your heart about it. either way numeorlogy int his cas does not really support this match becausse I am not sure he is any ready for loving stable partnership as his family influence kind of ruining it for him a lot and also because he is a lone runner usually also it seems that his mother is very powerful on him unless what I see as maternal obstacle is a child that exist already in his life or even both (a mother and a child) so I suggest to look into his family ties and talk to him about his real intention before making long terms plans cause chances are kind of small it will work out

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site