Psychics/Regarding my health

Question
Hi My name is Vicky I met an accident in march 2009 and from then I was unable to walk by my own. As per Doctor My body is fit to walk but still I can't able to walk. actually I get my left side super hypersensitive by this accident I mean even a drop of water cant produce so much current in my head that everything goes black for a while n my throat get so dry. Can somebody tells me when and how I get rid of this.

Answer
i will need your name and your birth date so I can check if there is anything you can do to heal your body but I would suggest already that you seek some form of practice maybe more agua practice first and than dry one for your body and yoga can help you restore a lot of your function. however if this is how you feel you most definitely not healed yet and therefore whatever practice you are chosing make sure its a proffesional guided one to protect your nerve system which I believe got damaged in the process . I will be waiting for your birth date to see if I can get any more info for you

Psychics

Inbal