Psychics/relationship

Question
Hi Psychichelper,
My name is john male 01/14/1978. I like a girl I met a a group meeting named Polly. I am not sure if she likes me. I am very shy and not good with women. How does she feel about me?
John

Answer
John
So far she thinks you are ok and she thinks you are nice and funny but to be honest she has not enough to form more of an opinion about you at this point. She has not thought of you more then an acquaintance or friend she has met so I think you might need to try to take a deep breath and try to get to know her some more. it has good potential  

Psychics

psychichelper