Hi Psychichelper,
My name is john male 01/14/1978. I like a girl I met a a group meeting named Polly. I am not sure if she likes me. I am very shy and not good with women. How does she feel about me?

So far she thinks you are ok and she thinks you are nice and funny but to be honest she has not enough to form more of an opinion about you at this point. She has not thought of you more then an acquaintance or friend she has met so I think you might need to try to take a deep breath and try to get to know her some more. it has good potential  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.