Psychics/Relationship

Question
Hi my name is Marianne DOB 6/28/80. I have a question about a relationship that started and ended quick his name is Michael DOB 11/14/78. We started dating and it ended abruptly. We have known each other all our life and we started dating and came at me very hard that he loved me etc and then recently said he doesn't want a serious relationship now and he doesn't see a future with me all of a sudden. I am very upset by this change in behavior bc I am very good to him. I ask do u see us getting back together and any advice or should I just forget him. I am hurt by this whole thing but confused too. Any help in what u can see happening would be great. I felt it was god bringing us together bc we knew each other growing up but maybe I was wrong. Do u see us getting back together? Thanks so much for your help.

Answer
well unfortunatelly not always loving others with all our heart and doing our best for them is making sure they will feel the same especailly when we talk about Michael who tend to change his mind and his choices constantly without really being able to hold to anything long term for too long time. also there is a reason why you know him all your life and you did not date the differences between you and him are huge and in a place where you know very well what you want from yourself he actually have no clue about what he really wants and tend to lie a lot . add to that the fact that there are clear evidence that his family or close friends are against this because they think he belong to someone else. I suggest forgetting about him is better idea and instead of being angry be happy you did not spend too long dating him because he is not a bf material nor will he be in the future. sorry about not brnging nicer news but its for your best to let go of it

Psychics

Inbal