Psychics/Relationships

Question
Hi my name is Karen and dob is Dec 01, 1987. It's been so long since I'm in a relationship. Can you see if the one is coming someday near or not. Thanks in advance.

Answer
numerology suggest that some influence from your bio family is kind of limiting you from having good succesful relationship and the fact that you are willing to compromise your own needs and wishes because of other people opinion so first two advise would be to take some distance from your family once you take the decision of who to be involved with and also to make a clear list of what kind of partner you want so it will be clear to you also what not to have as relationship and also direct approach with honest talks can help. according to the tarot within four to six months from now there will be a new potential in your life a bit younger than you with dark hair and eyes and possible not from your living location. the tarot suggest it will be good to follow that relationship even in the cost of changing your location because it seem like it will work out great for both of you and for creating the distance from your family influence and your past. good luck with that.until than of course make the list of wishes it always helps letting universe know what you really want .

Psychics

Inbal