Psychics/Did I do the right thing?

My name is Ilana (female) 11/12/1991 and I work at a country club. There is this guy that works at the same place and his name is Chris. I have made a lot of small talk with him before and he is always flashing a smile at me. I kind of got a vibe he was interested in me. After a few weeks, I decided to make a bold move. I asked him how often he got days off from work and he said never because he has to be there every day. Then I said "well, whenever you have free time, let's go get drink." He seemed stunned and said yeah ok. Then I was like "give me your phone, I'll give you my number." He laughed and handed me his phone. Then I told him to have a good one and walked away. Part of me felt like he seemed shocked and it threw him off. I honestly don't think he will ever hit me up, especially if he seems busy with work :\. But at least he will still see me around work. What is going to happen with him interacting with me/what is he really thinking about me making a move? Thank you for your help :)

It was a bold move for sure and I think its great you did it. So many people never take that chance which is why I think you did a good job in doing this.
Ok so he was definitely put off. There is no doubt about that. He feels a little shocked but not in a bad way. I think he was just not sure that what you and he were doing ( work flirting ) would go further. I actually don't feel like he has ruled you out yet. he just seems shocked and he is busy but there is indication you and he will have a nice get together around the end of july.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.