Psychics/romantic future?

I'm Emily born 5/19/92 and am a female. I had a bad break up recently and have taken some time to rediscover myself and heal. I still think I need some time, but I am excited about the thought of finding the right person who will love me back. I have two people who would like to set me up with two different men when I feel up to dating. I was wondering if any of these two men had any potential or If I might find love with someone else entirely? Any insight would be very much appreciated.
Thank you!

Your summertime shows you very happy and very much enjoying life to the fullest. I am feeling that you will end up with a male who has a certain red car in his life or is seeking one out. he has a true passion for fast cars and spends a lot of time learning and working on them. Perhaps even working at a garage.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.