Psychics/Should we or shouldn't we?

QUESTION: Hi there! My name is Tracy and my birth date is May 12, 1989. My husband and I have gone back and forth on having another baby. I had a few complications with our last one and I can't help but be afraid that might happen again, or worse. But I really don't feel like we're done. Do you see anything in regards to my health and/ or the health of a new baby?

ANSWER: please read my profile here in regard to fertility questions. thanks

QUESTION: All I have to do is pay $10 and I can get an answer then?

ANSWER: with yours and your husband names and birth date I can check if its possible when is the best time to try and the possible gender of your next baby if its coming. and yes the very small donation goes toward supporting my volunteer activities here as I am here mostly for urgent cases of people who cant afford hiring a psychic for their urgent needs . having a second baby certainly shows financial ability to pay for services like mine because if someone does not have that even, they better think twice about having babies because babies are really expensive to have.

QUESTION: My name is Tracy Zetzer my birth date is May 12, 1989.
My husbands name is Nathan Zetzer his birth date is July 16, 1985.
I did make a donation to you through PayPal. Sorry for the confusion! I have never used this site before.

Ok Tracy
one thing is clear which is the big chance of you havign most likely baby boys and not baby girls although there is a chance one of your pregnancies can be twins as well.
every year between Nathan birth date in July to yours in May the year later its fertility time for you and Nathan and it always the same either the chance of having baby boy or two of them. and so this year the best time to try will be starting his birth date on July 2015 and until your birth date at May 2016 and indeed the tarot suggested there is a big chance for you and Nathan to be pregnant within four months from now with a big chance to double pregnancy meaning twins. as for complication on your side I do trust that it can be with your liver . sugar level and iron level in your blood as naturally those are your risky health points so the best would be getting rid of sugar as much as you can, eat green vegies or take support of vitamin B (especially b12) and consume also omega3 which you can find either in fishes or in cerain grains and of course try to practice some breathing inhale exhale and dont get stressed too much. anxity can harm the baby even if it is perfectly healthy. it would be wise also if your husband will go through sperm check because he can suffer as well from issue with his liver which can influence the sperm quality and you want to play as safe as possible while planning for your next baby or should I say babies?
and thank you for your donation of course I will also be very happy to hear when you are already pregnant good luck to both of you I know you are the responsible adult in t his relationship even if he likes to be the boss so it will be like having another baby on top of the two you already have at home.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site