Psychics/soul connection

Question
My name is Amber. I live in Florida, US. My birth date is 6/5/86
I have long, very dark brown hair, brown eyes, and I am petite. My question also involves my boyfriend, so I will include his information.
His name is Doerksen. He also lives in Florida. His birth date is 7/26/80.
He is about 5'8 lean muscular build, shaved head, his hair and eyes are brown.
He and I met a few moths ago in a fairly peculiar way. We are currently in a long distance relationship, but he should be home in September. Both of us feel very strongly that our connection is very spiritual. There have been quite a few strange coincidences between us.
I feel strongly that we have had past lives together, can you confirm that? I'm also interested in understanding our karmic reasons for our relationship... We both feel like we were brought together to do some good in the world, but we don't know exactly what the nature of that good is. I guess I'm just curious about any information you can sense pertaining to out relationship.
Thank you for taking time to read my info and question
-Amber

Answer
you are not going to like my reply but numerology suggest that this is not a great match that it works mostly because you are now at distance from each other and that on a daily bases it wont work so great and most of all that he is not very single to offer you serious commitment as there is a very strong female in his life that will not allow it happaning so I suggest just to be on the safe side that you will investigate a bit more his family condition and if he is not married or divorced with kids for that matter and see if he really is atuned with you about coming back home and be with you forever. as for the karmic connection yes you know each other from past lives but that does not grant that you are going to spend this life time together . sorry for that

Psychics

Inbal