Psychics/I want to die

Hi, My name is Pauziyah Binti Hussin born in Singapore on 20 May 1968 at 6.28am.  My husband pass away in December 2014.  Im left with 5 schoolgoing kids.  I have been a housewife for more than 20 years.  Now I have to find a job to support my family. I m so afraid to live with this responsibility.  Do you see any chances of me staying at home and take care of my children like always or do I have to work and spend time away from them.  Will I ever marry and be happy again. I am lost and confused and I dont want to live.

thank you for your time.

please do not think of ending your life. I know you were thrown a hard ball with your husband passing away and I know this is going to be a challenge for you to adjust but your life is going to be ok. I do see you will have to seek out some employment to help you but that won't happen right away. I also think that the job will be good for you. You've devoted so much time to the home its going to be good for you to go back to doing things outside the home and in time when you have healed you will find love again and life is going to be ok for you. I am so deeply sorry for your loss but you are strong and capable and I promise you things are going to not seem so bleak.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.