Psychics/well being/ self

Born July 16, 1960, Do you see me in a relationship anytime soon and if so how soon?

Hello Peggy, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Bouquet and Man - the cards are saying that you will only find happiness within a relationship when you believe you can, because as long as you keep believing there is no one for you, then that's the 'law of attraction' energies that you are resonting towards you. There is a guy waiting to enter into your life, as soon as you drop your barriers... so the timing depends on yourself. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there