Psychics/Break up

Hi Inbal,
I have just broken up with my boyfriend. We have been together for 5 years. His name is Alen and he is born on 31st of july 1977. My name is tatyana and I am born on 1st of february 1980. I can't stop crying and I am very sad and I don't know have I made a good decision. I am very scared what future holds for me.. can you tell me have I made the right decision and should we stay apart?

numerology wise it was not a great match to being with as he is very influenced by his family seek perfection in all and surely believe that he is perfect but takes him ages to create any changes in his hbbit while you are fast forward practical and probably lost your patience on him several times it also looked like at least one of the mothers yours or his was very hostile to this relationship and would not help it become marriage (unless its his ex ) and so I think you did the right thing ending it now do not be so afraid give yourself some time to heal and than go out there and date again wthing four months from now you will have a new partner to consider . good luck

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site