Psychics/About career

Question
QUESTION: Hlo Inbal,
My brother had asked you about my career but you adviced him that I should asked my own question. So I am here. I wanted to know about my job since I am trying so hard since 2 year but nothing is working.
Please tell me when I will get a good job. Details are given below.
D.o.b- 9th aug 1991
time- 10 am
Best regards.

ANSWER: and what is your name please?

QUESTION: My name is Munmun.

Answer
my tarot suggest you will find a new job within four months and it will be away from where you live now so its time to look for a job away from your own local zone and consider change of location . also the tarot suggested you need to find one occupation that you would like to do the most and capable of and stick to it because there are chances you try to check too many direction what cause confusion and lost of focus and make it harder for you to find a job. pick the most desired occupation you wish for and if your ready for it skill wise simply start looking only for that everywhere possible and within four months you will be away from jobless condition and from the place you are living now that is kind of limiting your options

Psychics

Inbal