Hello and thanks for your service.

My name is Jordan(May 3, 1994)  and the person I am asking about is named Tim(October 21, 1994).

This past semester, Tim looked at me more than most, but never really said anything to me. I confronted him about it, and he acted as if he didn't know what I was talking about. He completely denied it.

My question is: With a new semester coming up soon, do you feel that anything will happen romantically between us?

Dear Jordan,

I feel like Tim likes stirring things up; he's a bit on the mischievous side, and he's adventurous when it comes to dating, so it's not easy to tell what his motives are here. Watch his body language, and note how you feel when you're around him -- what kind of energy is he giving off? If it's a teasing, light energy, then he's interested; if it's more of a quizzical, "I literally don't know what you mean," he's not. Also note if you feel electricity/chemistry toward him; if it's strong, it's strong for him, too -- magnetized, etc.

He's quirky and likes fun and flirting, but he doesn't play games. Don't try that with him; it will backfire. Don't try to control the situation or make it bigger than it is. I feel like your sense of direction is off a bit; I'm not sure how to interpret what that means, except to be focused, direct, and clear about YOUR intentions toward him. If you like him, let him know. There's too much up in the air that should be on the ground.

I hope that helps!

God's Blessings,

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.