Psychics/distance

Question
QUESTION: my current boyfriend is about to leave for college, and I was curious as to your prospects for our future.
Erika: April 24, 1998
Conner: January 5, 1997

ANSWER: I do not read for minors here. sorry

QUESTION: I do apologize as that was a typo on my part. I am not a minor given that my birthday is April 24, 1997. Same question as I previously asked.

Answer
actually numerology suggest that while in distance from each other you can be very good with each other because he loves his freedom a lot and is not so good in complete loyalty and also not very great with romantic gestures but he is smart beyond believe and you could do a lot with smart people who can understand your idealistic way of observing the life . as for the tarot well they do not see the two of you as a couple in the long run so I suggest to decide while he is away you are only best friends , this way he can explore his social skills and not stay on his own and you have a chance to meet and hang on with people while he is not around and not spend all this time in solitude. trust me if you two are meant to be you will have a time to explore this when your close to each other again until than its simply not fair for each one of you to stay on his or her own limiting your social activity. I also could not be sure that keeping complete loyal only to you will be something he can do if your not close by.  

Psychics

Inbal