Psychics/Exam

Question
QUESTION: First name: Bhavani DOB: 26 January 1989
Very recently I took a bank recruitment exam. The results of the exam came out today and I'm utterly shocked to see that my marks are very low.I've  attempted 158 questions in the test but I got only 132 marks. I guessed only 6 or 8 questions and there is 0.25 negative marking for wrong answers.Taking the wrong answers and negative marking into consideration I should have scored at least 148 marks. I'm devastated.There is nothing I can do about it. I'm 100% positive about my attempts and accuracy. I want to know the truth at least. Is there any mistake on the part of the recruitment agency or Am I wrong?

ANSWER: Dear Bhavani
I can see from your numerology that you are very smart lady and independent and for sure put all your effort to cross this exam. I also could not see in the tarot any dishonest bheavior from your result like someone failed you on porpose but ad for the recruitment agency if you can tell me the their name and what do you think was their mistake i can check it for you as well.

QUESTION: Hello
The exam is conducted online and evaluated by computer.That is why I'm shocked because if humans evaluate there is a possibility of making a mistake.Since the exam is computerized I don't understand how this has happened.The only explanation I can think of is a glitch in the computer based evaluation like my marks getting swapped with other candidates marks, I don't know.But I'm pretty sure about my attempts and accuracy.I feel cheated by life.
    Anyhow, thanks a lot for your time and response.

Answer
i am really sorry for that and hope you can go again and repeat it succesfully if you think to do it tell me what is the next date of doing it and I will check your chances. sometimes life cheat us out of something in order to grant us something greater try to see it like this .  

Psychics

Inbal