Psychics/Future wellbeing

QUESTION: I'm constantly worrying if I will ever find true love and lasting happiness. Recently, someone I care about broke up with me because I'm contemplating moving to a different location to help boost my career. He said if I move then its goodbye. I'm left wondering if I made the right choice and if I will ever be okay. It seems I'm always meeting the wrong people that wouldn't want to go the extra mile for me. I'm just a good person trying to better her life and find happiness. Should I be doing something differently. I feel alone and lost most times. My birth date is July 16/80

ANSWER: I had hard time to understand what is your question. please red my profile here and find the question that you wish me to look for. later on if you liked the way I answer that question and want to ask more questions you can always purchase my services for more

QUESTION: Thanks for getting back to me. I just wanted to know if I will find happiness and possibly love in the nearest future. I've been going through a lot lately, including a break up. I want to know what the future holds for me. Thanks again for taking time to read this message.

Dear Joy
happiness and love are a matter of self choice and has nothing to do with others. I can see that your life are not boring ever and part of it is the nature of you a curious being who likes to multi task and change and be out there and different and very very good in communication with others accept its hard for you to trust others so I guess if you do chose to trust someone and they are not what you expect them to be it can be really hurt but I promise you nothing stays the same and you will not find yourself lonely too much
in fact this coming year until your next birthdate at 2016 there is great chances you will find a long term relationship the cards suggest it will be a sagitarius star sign person that will enter your life in the coming five months and will want to stay there for longer. until then have a sit with you make a clear list of the partner you wish to have so both you and universe will know it clearly and wont compromise on less than the best for you because it is coming
and as for life giving you too much share of adventure you were meant to travel and be free and be at many places if you look at it like that you will actually start to enjoy it and will gain the most of your communication and social skills. good luck in your ongoing journey.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site