thank you for taking my question. What do you see for me?

I am currently unemployed but I am self supporting so I need a job. I am in the dental field and have been applying to a dental school in my area. I would love to work in the university. I have also applied to private practices.

This university also has medical offices in my area and I am going to apply to those also.

What do you see for my career future? Any insight into this matter would be heartfelt. Thanks and God Bless...Nancy Feb.16,1956

Dear Nancy,

You have a very fresh, flowing energy! I feel like you've quit a few jobs because they just didn't suit you (that is not a criticism at all; I don't make judgments -- plus, change is good); I feel like you've sown a lot of wild oats and want to set roots in place somewhere, and a university is a great place to be because you can still learn and expand and grow; if nothing else, you'll always be in a place of forward-action and the freedom that comes with new ideas.

I have two jobs in my head about you; one feels like a business you set up that may not have worked out for the long-term (or a few businesses), but there's still something of real substance you can pull from this -- one of your passions -- and become a real entrepreneur and make that work WHILE you're also doing a full-time job at a university. This feels like a job in metaphysics or that deals with the earth in some way; I see a small mountain, a lot of earth, not much vegetation. Maybe you just need to incorporate the element of earth into your life in certain ways; not sure, but I definitely see you on top of one of these businesses you left behind, and can resurrect.

I do feel wonderful about the university, too, but I don't feel like you should limit yourself to the dental school or its programs; you can use your talents elsewhere and then, through your work there, after some time, you can take further education in either dentistry or another field (as a perk of being an employee, you could get a reduced rate on tuition).

I really do feel you should focus on working in a place of learning, but I'm just not moved to dentistry, in particular. Maybe you can start there, put in a year or so, and transfer -- and whatever you do, don't get discouraged; this is the time to really master one thing, and stick with it -- it will carry you through the rest of your life, because I don't see you as ever "retiring" or doing nothing -- you just keep going! So, focus and master ONE thing, and don't waver. Then, use the creative side of your brain to bring back one of those businesses you started and left behind.  

I strongly feel that as long you're open to other programs and don't get hooked into dentistry or consider that your only option, you'll really soar. Good luck!!

God's Blessings,

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.