Psychics/job

Question
QUESTION: I am currently unemployed.  I am self supporting, need a job with benefits.

I am in the dental field and have been applying to a dental school in my area. I have also applied to a hospital in my area. Also to a couple satellite clinics. What do you see for me? Will I get a job offer from any of these?

Thank you for your time...nancy 2/16/56

Shari in her office
Shari in her office  
ANSWER: Nancy--
You are on the right trail, but I would suggest a service. Try to find a temporary medical service(s, agencies) to get yourself out and about to see what's up, what your options are.

You already have the answer about what to do, so just breathe, write down how much you want to make, how many hours you wish to work per day and how much free time with benefit you desire.

You need to say out loud--out in the fresh air--"I want XxX"( whatever it is).
Then go about your seeking without a worry or a care.The Universe (God) heard you. Let what's yours come to you. Meanwhile just visit these temporary agencies like a Hollywood star while the Universe sets things up. Give your self 90 days.  Shari

When you are working again, please send me a donation through Pay Pal. You may enter my email address to do so: shariananda@gmail.com

QUESTION: I will and thank you. I have an interview at the dental school on July 30th. What do you see? Will I get the job?  Any insight will be heartfelt. thanks and god bless.

Answer
Nancy--you may not want this job. It is part time and does not make full use of your abilities. They will offer it. But you be the judge if you want to start as a lowly assistant. I see it as a practice interview. There is something better for you. So,yes, you will be offered it, but no, I do not see you taking it. S

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)