Psychics/Why do I keep thinking of him?

Question
I am Rose born 4/28/94 and have been thinking too much about 9/29/91.. we liked each other but it never got to be an actual relationship.. I'M with someone now.. But still think about 9/29/91.. I even had a dream with him where he was saying he was sorry and wouldnt mess up this time.. is this just my mind going crazy. Is any of this significant

Answer
Hello Rose, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Snake and Child - the cards are saying that what you're doing right now is simply seducing yourself into starting one relationship after the other with no real intention of committing to anyone, because you are lost in a fog as to what the true meaning of love is. Start loving yourself, be single and then perhaps you will understand life and love. Blessings to you on your journey for self-love.  

Psychics

Gipsy