Psychics/Long Distance Relationship

Question
Hello,
My name is Meghan and I was born in 1994, my boyfriend Joey was born in 1980. I feel that a big change is coming in our relationship and I wanted to know whether or not he's the right guy for me (in case this change is us moving in or something like that.)

Answer
Hello Meghan, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Bear and Tree - the cards are saying karmic changes are (or will be) happening that rock the foundation of this relationship. Something like don't dissect this relationship, unless it can handle the dissection... be careful for you may find something there that is unexpected, in that too much control can upset the flow. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Psychics

Gipsy