Psychics/love

Question
Hello Inbal,Where will i meet my true love? My birthdate is September 07,84 my is Karim, female.

Answer
well dear Karim the idea is that you will first know which partner you wish to have for true love and it seem that many times you find it hard to make a choice especially when it comes to relationships. also the timing is not great right now and will be better after your coming birth date when you will enter a more stable and safe year for it. the tarot suggest that certain attachments and also the lack of knwoing what partner you wish creating an issue for you in finding one so what I suggest is that until your coming birth date you make yourself a list of characters outlook and nature of this desired partner work on letting go to attachments that are not serving you any longer and write me again and I will see if I can check for more details about it

Psychics

Inbal